Mercury's Quality Policy
We deliver what we promise, when we promise it, and what we deliver meets customer expectations.
How do we accomplish this?
- By engaging our external customers and listening to what they tell us
- By establishing and meeting Quality objectives for products and processes that are based on customers' expectations
- By providing hardware, software and service solutions that function as described and are delivered on time
- By monitoring and measuring the results vs. objectives and taking action when they are not met
- By continuously improving the effectiveness of our Quality System
Mercury's Quality System: ISO 9001 and AS 9100
Mercury Systems' Quality System is designed to ensure that processes, products and services are dependable and meet all applicable requirements. Our Quality System is registered by a third-party agency with certifications in the applicable industries.
In October 2009, Mercury's Quality System was certified to the ISO 9001:2008 standard. Our certification is evidence of our continued compliance with the requirements established by the ISO 9001 Quality standard. This Quality System integrates our management processes and work procedures, as well as our ongoing quality assurance and improvement activities essential for the design, manufacture and delivery of superior products and service to our customers. Our Quality System is audited by NQA.USA twice each year in accordance with the ISO requirements for system surveillance to ensure the integrity of the Quality System. We support our Quality System with comprehensive training, internal audits and preventive and corrective activities, as necessary.
Our Hudson, NH, Huntsville, AL, and West Caldwell, NJ facilities are also certified to the ISO9001:2008 standard.
Our Cypress, CA facility is certified to the
ISO9001:2008 standard by SGS North America.
Our Manteca, CA facility is certified to the AS9001C standard by Bureau Veritas.