The US Department of Defense has determined that the best approach to providing anti-tamper protection is to utilize a defense-in-depth solution. In recognition of this requirement, Mercury has created a product line called EnforcIT that protects critical systems utilizing both hardware and software mechanisms. In addition, we recognize that Information Assurance is a fundamental driving force for many computational systems. We offer a product line called WhiteboxCRYPTO which provides cryptographic key protection. Protecting cryptographic keys ensures security for forward deployed military hardware.
- EnforcIT®: FPGA based hardware protection.
- EnforcIT® Security Monitor: Security for Critical Data and Designs at Rest and in Motion.
- CodeSEAL: Defense-In-Depth Software Application Security.
- WhiteboxCRYPTO: Key-Hiding solution for protection of critical passwords and crypto keys.
- WhiteboxSSL: A drop-in-replacement for OpenSSL using white box cryptography which mitigates memory attacks.
We are focused on serving our customers with unsurpassed responsiveness and technical expertise. We offer a wide range of services designed to deliver the best combination of technology, products and support to our customers.