HDS6601 6U OpenVPX Multiprocessing Board

Intel Xeon 8-core server-class CPU, 32 GB DDR3, Serial RapidIO, 10 GbE, PCIe Gen3, and MultiCore Plus software support

• slide

2nd Gen Intel Xeon Data Center Server Blade

The EnsembleSeries HDS6601 is a high-density server signal and data processing engine that harnesses two server-class Sandy Bridge octal-core Intel® Xeon® processors to meet the computing needs of high-end radar, signal intelligence, image processing, and data-intensive commercial applications. The HDS6601 uses a Protocol Offload Engine Technology (POET™) fabric bridge to scale the module’s I/O infrastructure to match its server-class processing performance.

FEATURES and RESOURCES
  • Dual 8-core Sandy Bridge server-class Intel processors provide 16 cores at 1.8 GHz
  • 32 GB of DDR3-1600 SDRAM
  • Serial RapidIO and/or 10 Gigabit Ethernet fabric
  • Integrated PCIe infrastructure for coprocessing and I/O expansion plane communications
  • See software/firmware/tool suites

BUILT FOR TODAY, READY FOR TOMORROW

Combining our OpenVPX multiprocessing and SBC modules with a complementary portfolio of storage, I/O, networking, GPUs, and software, we create customizable, rugged embedded subsystems that securely operate at the tactical edge. By cultivating a proven portfolio of interoperable hardware and software, along with key program support services, integrated security features and environmental protections, we deliver scalable, open architecture-based end solutions capable of meeting your current and future needs.

RELATED PRODUCTS

Embedded Processing Subsystems

Embedded Processing Subsystems

Pre-integrated, SWaP-optimized, customizable OpenVPX multifunction subsystems with program support services, security

SEE MORE

GPGPU

GPGPU

GPGPU OpenVPX coprocessing engines for imagery, AI and big data processing tasks

SEE MORE

Network Switch

Network Switch

High-bandwidth network switch boards for unrestricted connectivity within OpenVPX systems

SEE MORE

Input/Output - A/D, D/A

Input/Output - A/D, D/A

Adaptable, safe and secure platform, avionic, sensor and big data processing embedded I/O interfaces

SEE MORE

Storage

Storage

OpenVPX sensor and XMC mission-critical systems plug-in storage

SEE MORE