HDS6602 Multiprocessing Board

6U OpenVPX dual Xeon (Ivy Bridge) multiprocessing server blade

• slide

Secure and Powerful - Mercury 3rd Gen Intel Xeon Data Center Server Blade

The EnsembleSeries HDS6602 is a 6U OpenVPX multiprocessing server blade powered by dual Intel® Xeon® processors (formerly code named "Ivy bridge") with Mellanox ConnectX-3 40 Gb/s Ethernet or InfiniBand switch fabrics.

This powerful server blade is available with BuiltSECURE™ proven built-in systems security engineering for deployment anywhere. 

FEATURES
  • Dual Intel 1.9 GHz 10-core Xeon (Ivy Bridge server-class) processors
  • Up to 128 GB DDR3-1866 SDRAM
  • InfiniBand/Ethernet switched fabric
  • Gen3 PCIe coprocessing and I/O expansion plane communications
  • See software/firmware/tool suites 

BUILT FOR TODAY, READY FOR TOMORROW

Combining our OpenVPX multiprocessing and SBC modules with a complementary portfolio of storage, I/O, networking, GPUs, and software, we create customizable, rugged embedded subsystems that securely operate at the tactical edge. By cultivating a proven portfolio of interoperable hardware and software, along with key program support services, integrated security features and environmental protections, we deliver scalable, open architecture-based end solutions capable of meeting your current and future needs.

RELATED PRODUCTS

Embedded Processing Subsystems

Embedded Processing Subsystems

Pre-integrated, SWaP-optimized, customizable OpenVPX multifunction subsystems with program support services, security

SEE MORE

GPU

GPU

GPU OpenVPX coprocessing engines for imagery, AI and big data processing tasks

SEE MORE

Network Switch

Network Switch

High-bandwidth network switch boards for unrestricted connectivity within OpenVPX systems

SEE MORE

Input/Output - A/D, D/A

Input/Output - A/D, D/A

Adaptable, safe and secure platform, avionic, sensor and big data processing embedded I/O interfaces

SEE MORE

Storage

Storage

OpenVPX sensor and XMC mission-critical systems plug-in storage

SEE MORE

DISCOVER MORE

Blog: Innovating past the need for compromise for your embedded computing

What do you think of when you hear the word ‘compromise’? Possibly an agreement made between...

SEE MORE

White Paper: Enabling big data processing and AI-powered everything, everywhere

Learn how Mercury and Intel collaborate to scale and deploy composable data center capabilities...

SEE MORE

Infographic: Embedded Processing Subsystems

Mercury subsystems solve big data processing problems for platforms operating at the tactical edge....

SEE MORE

Editorial: Open architecture initiatives bolster unmanned sensors and systems

Unmanned platforms have become essential machinery on the battlefield. Discover how moving them away...

SEE MORE

Blog: I’ll take my data center to go, please: Celebrating 10 years of deployable data center performance

Ten years ago, cloud computing hadn’t yet hit the mainstream. Amazon Web Services was only a few...

SEE MORE

Strengthening Cybersecurity at the Edge: Intel and Mercury talk multilayered security

Taking secure computing to the tactical edge requires a built-in multilayered security approach from...

SEE MORE

Mercury and Intel are Making Mobile Platforms Smarter with Artificial Intelligence for Complex Missions

Mercury and Intel are collaborating to scale a common enterprise data center architecture across fog...

SEE MORE

Blog: Bringing AI into the Defense Landscape

The inability to field the latest AI technologies at the pace of one’s adversaries often means the...

SEE MORE