Secure and Powerful - Mercury 4th Gen Intel Xeon Data Center Server Blade
The EnsembleSeries HDS6603 delivers over 1 TFLOP of general processing in a single slot blade. It is powered by dual Intel® Xeon® E5 processors (formerly codenamed “Haswell-EP”) with Mellanox ConnectX-3 40 Gb/s Ethernet or InfiniBand switch fabrics.
This powerful server blade is available with MOTS+ technology for extreme environmental protection and BuiltSECURE™ proven built-in systems security engineering for deployment anywhere, and is SOSA-aligned for maximum interoperability and technology reuse.
- Dual Intel 1.8 GHz 12-core Xeon (Haswell) server-class processors
- Up to 64 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (per processor) for a total of up to 128 GB per module
- 40 Gb/s Ethernet or InfiniBand switching
- Gen3 PCIe co-processing and I/O expansion plane communications
- MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- SOSA aligned and VITA 65 compliant
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Security Without Compromise
Minimize your risk to back doors, counterfeits and Trojans. BuiltSECURE™ products are designed and manufactured in trusted IPC-1791-certified and DMEA-accredited facilities mitigating opportunities for tampering.
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.