Serial RapidIO and Ethernet Switching with System Management
The Ensemble® 6000 Series OpenVPX SFM6100 module provides full inter-board Serial RapidIO and Gigabit Ethernet connections in support of up to 18 VPX paylod modules in a VPX system. It also implements an inter-switch link for communication between SFM6100 modules or between the SFM6100 and another switch module. Additionally, a variant of the SFM6100 is available that routes twenty 4x Serial RapidIO interfaces to the backplane, supporting smaller, high-bandwidth configurations with only a single switch card.
- VPX-REDI and VITA 46 compliant
- 7x Tundra Tsi578™ Serial RapidIO crossbars create dual-star switching hierarchy
- Full-duplex 4x link on each crossbar's 8x ports
- 3.125 or 2.5 Gbaud Serial RapidIO bandwidth
- GbE connectivity; configurable as a Level 2 managed switch
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.