Balanced Functionality Supports Wide Range of Applications
The Ensemble™ 6000 Series HCD6220 combines Power Architecture™ processing with dual PMC/XMC sites and a scalable serial RapidIO® interconnect to meet the needs of a variety of applications. The HCD6220 functions as a single-board computer or as part of an embedded processing cluster providing high-end digital signal processing. With air-cooled and conduction-cooled variants available, the HCD6220 module can be deployed confidently in a multitude of environments.
The HCD6220 draws from the feature-rich MultiCore Plus® software infrastructure to create an open software development architecture for ease of portability.
- 2x Two MPC8640D or MPC8641D dual-core processors, up to 1.33 GHz
- 1 GB or 2 GB of DDR2 SDRAM per processor
- Serial RapidIO switch fabric
- 2x PMC/XMC sites
- XMC factory-selectable for PCI Express or serial RapidIO connectivity
- Air-cooled or conduction-cooled
- Learn more about our full environmental protections
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.