Powerful and Versatile Intel 2nd Gen i7 Processing
The Ensemble® 6000 Series OpenVPX™ LDS6521 module combines the Sandy Bridge mobile-class 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, a high-performance FPGA for both fabric bridging and user-application functions, along with high-bandwidth on-board and off-board communication fabrics in a single 6U OpenVPX slot. The LDS6521 single board computer balances the computational capabilities of the 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor with key high-bandwidth I/O interfaces to provide a scalable commercial architecture that is well aligned with demanding image processing and data processing applications.
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7, quad-core processor (Snady Bridge mobile class)
- POET™enabled FPGA for Gen2 Serial RapidIO® and/or 10 GbE switch fabrics
- Integrated Gen2 PCIe switching for on/off-board coprocessing
- XMC and XMC/PMC mezzanine sites
- VPX-REDI and VITA 65/46/48 compliant
- MultiCore Plus® software infrastructure support. See other software/firmware/tool suites
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.