Frequency Doubler / Switched Filter
Multifunction device that expands the frequency range of the applied input signal while also providing filtering, amplification, and power limiting of the output signal.
- Multi-Octave Bandwidth Through Ku-Band
- AGC Provides Constant Output Power Independent of Input Level
- All Harmonic Signal < -20dBc, All Spurious Signals < -70dBc
Amplifier / Switch Assembly
Multi-function integrated microwave assembly that consists of multiple hermetic modules interconnected using SMP flexible cables and integrated in an environ-mentally sealed top-level assembly. This device, which operates from 2 to 4 GHz, divides and amplifies input signals applied at 3 unique input ports.
- S-Band Operation
- 7 Port Device — 3 Inputs & 4 Outputs
- High SP3T Switch Isolation
L-Band 16-Port Switched Signal Router
Multi-function device providing signal routing between a total of 16 RF I/O ports, incorporates an 8-way Wilkinson power divider, several high directivity couplers, and several TTL-controlled SP2T PIN diode switches.
- 16 unique RF I/O Ports, >24 Unique RF Signal Paths
- Path-to-Path Amplitude and Phase Matching
L-Band Switch Matrix
Multi-function switch matrix that provides signal routing between 5 unique I/O ports. This hermetically sealed module incorporates several TTL-controlled SP2T switches along with a directional coupler and several fixed attenuators to provide both switching and step attenuator functions.
- 5 Unique RF I/O Ports, High Power Handling Capability
- Low Switch Insertion Loss, High Switch Isolation, Fast Switching Speed
- 2 Integral High Accuracy Step Attenuators
3x2 VHF Switch Matrix
Enables various switching combinations between 3 input ports and 2 output ports. This hermetically sealed module includes 5 SP3T MMIC switches along with TTL-level switch drivers.
- Complex Switching Matrix
- Integral 3 Bit TTL Decoding Logic for 8 Possible Switch States