RF SiP-based board vs. typical discrete board solution
- Latest RF and processing from the commercial semiconductor industry with Mercury's trusted, 2.5D system-in-package capability
- Industry-leading FPGA technology in a compact ball grid array (BGA) package measuring less than 2"
- Defense-grade package and chip-level security integration
- DMEA-trusted facility manufacturing
- Board-level integration support leveraging 3U and 6U OpenVPX and SOSA™ board solutions
- Rapid customization of commercial and customer-supplied chiplets including security, digital signal processing and many others
- Direct RF to digital, wideband ADC/DAC chiplets
- Digital interface transceivers to support multiple communication protocols including Ethernet and PCIe
- Broadband, chip-scale solution for radar and EW applications
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 50mm x 50mm x 5mm
- BGA Pitch: 1mm
- Weight: Less than 40g
- Power: 140W (typical)
Interested in a trusted microelectronics design? Contact a Mercury expert now to get started.