We design and manufacture the best commercial space-saving memory technologies for military applications by ruggedizing, shrinking and incorporating trust and security in all aspects of our business. All our design and manufacturing operations are performed within a domestic DMEA certified facility. Our dense memory packages are ideally suited to airborne, UAV, missile and other applications demanding the highest density and ruggedness performance.
If you would like information regarding our other memory devices such as SSRAM, LPDDR, SDRAM and SRAM, please contact our experts.
What are MIL-PRF-38534/38535?
MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-PRF-38535 are the standards which establish the performance and verification requirements of multi-die and single-die integrated circuit device type electronics. Few, including Mercury Systems, are certified to manufacture devices to both MIL-PRF-38534 and MIL-PRF-38535 standards.
What is the most dense memory?
Mercury packages the best, most trusted industrial grade memory into low profile packages to reduce its Printed Circuit Board footprint by up to 87%. Memory packages are ruggedized and memory performance is assured through inter-wafer signal terminations.
Custom Memory Packaging
We specialize in the design and fabrication of custom and mixed memory solutions that solve difficult design challenges. Capabilities and services include:
- Thermal, mechanical, and electrical modeling
- Custom environmental testing
- Design and implementation of software test code
- Secure boot and authenticating firmware before system boot
- System-in-Package (SiP), Multi-Chip Packages (MCP) and stacked substrate fabrication technologies for density
- Multiple interconnect technologies (surface mount, wire bond, and flip chip)