Awards and Honors
- Mercury Systems Receives Premier Supplier Excellence Program Award from Raytheon
- Mercury Systems Receives Second Prestigious Cogswell Award from U.S. Defense Security Service
- Mercury Systems Receives Small Business Award from Lockheed Martin
- Mercury Systems Receives Four-Star Supplier Excellence Award from Raytheon
- Mercury Systems Receives Three-Star Supplier Excellence Award from Raytheon
- Mercury Systems Receives Prestigious Cogswell Award from U.S. Defense Security Service
- Mercury Systems Selected as Platinum Partner in Intel’s FPGA Design Solutions Network
- Mercury Systems Awarded Four More Superior Security Ratings by U.S. Defense Security Service
- Mercury Systems Awarded Fourth Superior Security Rating by U.S. Defense Security Service
- Received a Superior security rating in the annual review and assessment by the U.S. Defense Security Service (DSS).
- Ranked #45 in 2011 Globe 100, the Boston Globe's annual listing of top-performing public companies in Massachusetts.
- Shared the 2011 C4ISR Journal Top Sensor award as part of a Gorgon Stare team led by Sierra Nevada Corporation.
- OpenVPX™ standard wins Best Electronic Design Award from Electronic Design; Mercury initiated the formation of the OpenVPX Industry Working Group to create the system-level specification for VPX.
- Received two Editor's Choice Awards from Military Embedded Systems magazine. The awards recognize market-leading, standards-based solutions to complex embedded challenges that exponentially simplify and speed development.
- PowerBlock 50 ultra-compact embedded computer wins a 2008 NASA Tech Briefs Readers' Choice Product of the Year Award.
- Ranked #84 in Boston Business Journal's list of top 150 largest public companies in Massachusetts.
- Ranked #83 in Boston Business Journal's list of top 150 largest public companies in Massachusetts.
- Selected for Advanced Imaging magazine's 2008 Imaging Solutions of the Year Awards in the Visualization category: "Increasing Computing Power to Understand the Earth's Climate."
- Selected for Lockheed Martin STAR Supplier Award for exceptional quality and performance in the Electronic Systems business area. The award marks a decade in the ongoing alliance between Lockheed and Mercury.
- Received an Editor's Choice Award from Military Embedded Systems magazine. The award recognizes the PowerBlock 50 for its "maximum horsepower in a minimum-sized system envelope."
- Selected for HPCWire's 2007 Readers' Choice Award for Best Price/Performance HPC Software Product for its Multicore Plus SDK for PS3.
- Selected for HPCwire's 2007 Editors' Choice Award for Most Innovative HPC Visualization Product or Technology for the OpenRTRT real-time ray tracing software from Mercury and InTrace GmbH.
- Received 2007 IBM PartnerWorld Beacon Award for Best IBM Embedded Power Architecture Solution, for the design and development of a fully integrated electronic design automation (EDA) platform. The platform is based on Mercury's Cell BE processor-based compute cluster and Mentor Graphics' Calibre nmOPC EDA software.
- Selected for two of Advanced Imaging magazine's 2007 Imaging Solutions of the Year Awards, in the Medical "Adding Processing Power to Computed Tomography" and Consumer & Commercial "Safer General Aviation" categories.
- EDN magazine names Echotek Series ECV4-RFT remote fiber transceiver one of the Hot 100 Products of 2006.
- Received 2006 Frost & Sullivan Aerospace & Defense Computer Product Innovation of the Year Award for developing PowerBlock™ 200 cell-based processing appliance for commercial and military sensor applications.
- Ranked #24 in 2005 Globe 100, the Boston Globe's annual listing of top-performing public companies in Massachusetts.
- Chairman, President and CEO Jay Bertelli selected as 2005 Mass High Tech All-Star Award winner in the hardware category.
- Received 2005 Frost & Sullivan Award for Product Innovation for its VisageRT advanced 3D image and visualization software.
- Ranked #2 in list of top-performing small companies in Aviation Week's and Space Technology's Aerospace Top Performance Aerospace Rankings.
- Ranked #94 in Boston Business Journal's list of the area's fastest growing companies (ranked by revenue growth from 2000 to 2002). Mercury ranked #85 in the list of the area's top 150 largest companies and #13 on the list of the area's largest 24 technology employers.
- Named top supplier of merchant digital signal processing (DSP) boards in real-time and embedded applications in a market study by Venture Development Corporation.
- Named one of 50 small-cap company stocks to watch by Fortune.
- Ranked #117 on Forbes' list of 200 Best Small Companies in America for 2003.
- Ranked #38 in top 50 Best Places to Work in Massachusetts in 2003 by Boston Business Journal.
- Named to Boston Globe 100, a list of the best performing, Massachusetts-based companies.
- Ranked #85 in BBJ 150, the Boston Business Journal's list of Massachusetts' top 150 public companies.
- Received a 2002 Silver Supplier award by Northrop Grumman Electronic Sensors and Systems Sector.
- Received Supplier of Choice Award from Alenia Marconi Systems (AMS) Ltd., Radar Systems division.
- RACE++ VantageRT FCN system featured as EE Times' Product of the Week on February 3.
- EDN magazine selects RACE++ Series VantageRT 7410 as one of the Top 100 Products of 2002.
- Chairman, President and CEO Jay Bertelli received Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year® Award for New England.
- Ranked #58 in Fortune Small Business list of fastest growing small companies.
- Ranked #32 in Boston Globe 100 list of the best performing, Massachusetts-based companies.
- Ranked #87 in BBJ 150, the Boston Business Journal's list of Massachusetts' top 150 public companies.
- Named to The Herald Hundred, the Boston Herald's list of publicly traded Massachusetts companies.
- Named Gold Vendor of Embedded Merchant Computer Boards by Venture Development Corporation.
- RapidIO Interconnect Team selected winner of the 2001 EDN magazine Innovator of the Year award.
- Ranked #45 on Forbes 200 Best Small Companies list for 2001.
- Ranked #44 on Business Week's listing of 100 Hot Growth Companies.
- Named the Region 1 (New England) Subcontractor of the Year by U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Received U.S. Small Business Administration Administrator's Award for Excellence, presented to companies nominated for a subcontractor or prime contractor award.
- Received Raytheon Award for its achievement in winning the Small Business Administration Subcontractor of the Year Award for Region 1. Nominated by Raytheon Company's Electronic Systems segment.
- Named to the Boston Globe 100 list of the best-performing, Massachusetts-based companies for the second consecutive year.
- Named to BBJ 150, Boston Business Journal's list of Massachusetts' top 150 public companies.
- Included in America's Fastest Growing Companies Index (AMEX: NDI) by the Individual Investor Group.
- Ranked #19 in Boston Globe 100 list of the best-performing Massachusetts-based companies.
- Included in Forbes 200 Best Small Companies list.
- Selected for S&P SmallCap 600 Index by Standard & Poor.
- Received U.S. Small Business Administration Administrator's Award for Excellence in recognition of outstanding contribution and service to the nation by a small business in satisfying the needs of the federal procurement system.
- Named Supplier of the Year by Northrop Grumman's Electronic Sensors and Systems Sector.
- Added to Russell 2000 stock index; declares two-for-one stock split.
- Named most successful IPO of 1998 in Massachusetts by the Boston Globe.
- Received President's Achievement Award for outstanding quality, performance and achievement by Northrop Grumman Electronic Sensors and Systems Sector. This is the highest recognition given to a supplier of Northrop Grumman Corporation.
- Received the Government Computer News Industry Information Technology Award for outstanding service to the federal government, providing information technology products under GSA Schedule 70-A.