High Frequency Tuner/Downconverter with Fully Agile IF
The RFT-3200 frequency downconverter helps you stay ahead of future threats with a fully customizable IF solution. Our Agile IF architecture provides you with complete control over the output frequency and bandwidth to get the best results out of digitizers, signal records and other downstream equipment.
- Tune to any input frequency up to 40 GHz
- Tune to any IF output frequency from 50 to 2000 MHz
- Selectable bandwidths up to 2GHz
Thank you! We have received your configurator form request and will be in touch with you shortly.
Thank you! We have received your message and will be in touch with you shortly.
BE READY FOR ANYTHING
- Dynamically set intermediate frequency and bandwidth
- Multi-mission support by optimizing the frequency on the fly
- Maximize digitizer compatibility with agile IF output
Flexible & High-Performance RF
With the ability to leverage standard designs in the development of customized solutions, our modular design approach reduces cost and lead time while maximizing performance. Whether you need a single channel down converter or a multiple channel RF up downconverter transceiver, we start with our existing library of broadband microwave modules to deliver the solution your program needs.
EXPLORE FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
Multiple Bandwidths, Tunable IF
- Dynamically configure the IF center frequency and bandwidth
- Tuning up to 40GHz, Up to 2GHz intermediate bandwidth
- Multiple phase-coherent configurations available
GUI and SCPI Based Interfaces
- Complete SCPI based command set accessible over Ethernet or serial ports
- Browser-based, GUI interface
- Primary: 1.0—18GHz, 1.0—26.5GHz
- Optional Secondary: 18—26.5GHz, 26.5—40GHz, 18—40GHz
- Optional Low Band: Tunes down to 100MHz
- IF Output Tuning Range: 50-2000MHz
- Selectable Bandwidths: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000MHz
- Gain: 10—30dB, 1dB steps
- Optional AGC: 0 to -20dBm, with input range -10 to -65dBm
- Front panel control
- Remote Ports: RS-232 and ethernet
- Control Methods: SCPI based, browser based GUI
- RFT-3280 Base Unit: Tuner, 1.0—18GHz, 1000MHz max IBW
- RFT-3290 Base Unit: Tuner, 1.5—18GHz, 2000MHz max IBW
Options: Input Extensions
- FXT-32: Extends input to 26.5 GHz
- FXT-34: Extends input to 40 GHz
- FXT-30: Extends input down to 100 MHz
Other Factory Options
- -ATT: Adds input attenuator
- -LN: Improves phase noise
- -SWP: Fast step/sweep/search
- -M, -S: Master/slave option
- -C: Phase coherent option
- -2U: Benchtop chassis
- -AGC: Adds output level control
Microwave Frequency Conversion Simplified
With a modular design and an easy-to-use interface, the RFT-3200 makes high-frequency, broadband technology simple. This rackmount microwave downconverter supports both GUI add SCPI-based interfaces while delivering performance up to 40GHz. Offering a range of off-the-shelf configurations, high-performance RF has never been easier.
Direct RF technology to advance edge digital signal processing
Direct RF technology disrupts traditional acquisition techniques, delivering huge speed and...
Webinar: MOSA Virtual Summit: Bringing MOSA to C5ISR and Electronic Warfare Applications
Mercury's Rodger Hosking joins David Tremper, Director, Acquisition Integration and...
Webinar: Enabling Technologies for Advanced Electronic Warfare
Join Mercury's Bob Sgandurra, Senior Principal Product Manager, to discuss some of the latest and...