Upconverter for complete control over the input frequency and bandwidth
The RFT-4200 series frequency converter gives you more flexibility with complete control over the input frequency and bandwidth to get the best results out of digitizers, signal records and other equipment. Additionally, with RF up to 40GHz and an IBW up to 2GHz, the RFT-4200 family of upconverters provides the broadband performance needed to stay ahead of future threats.
With Multiple Bandwidths you can:
- Tune any RF output frequency up to 40GHz
- Tune any IF input from 50MHz to 2GHz
- Selectable bandwidth choice up to 2GHz
Thank you! We have received your message and will be in touch with you shortly.
Thank you! We have received your configurator form request and will be in touch with you shortly.
BE READY FOR ANYTHING
- Dynamically set intermediate frequency and bandwidth
- Multi-mission support by optimizing the frequency on the fly
- Maximize digitizer compatibility with agile IF output
Multiple Bandwidths, Tunable IF
- Dynamically configure the IF center frequency and bandwidth
- RF up to 40GHz
- Multiple phase-coherent configurations are available
GUI and SCPI Based Interfaces
- Complete SCPI based command set accessible over ethernet or serial ports
- Browser-based, GUI interface
- Primary: 1.0—18GHz, 1.0—26.5GHz
- Optional Secondary: 18-26.5GHz, 26.5—40GHz, 18—40GHz
- Optional Low Band: Tunes down to 100MHz
- IF Input Range: 50—2000MHz
- Selectable Bandwidths:
- RFT-4280: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000MHz
- RFT-4290: 50,100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000 MHz
- Gain: 10—30 dB, 1dB steps
- External Reference Input: 10MHz, 0dBm +/-dB
- Front Panel Control
- Remote Ports: RS-232 and ethernet
- Control Methods: SCPI based, browser-based GUI
- RFT-4280 Base Unit: Tuner, 1.0—18GHz, 1000 MHz max IBW
- RFT-4290 Base Unit: Tuner, 1.5—18GHz, 2000 MHz max IBW
Options: Frequency Extensions
- FXT-42: Extends input to 26.5GHz
- FXT-44: Extends input to 40GHz
- FXT-40: Extends input down to 100MHz
Other Factory Options
- -LN: Improves phase noise
- -SWP: Fast step/sweep/search
- -C: Phase coherent option
Microwave Frequency Conversion Simplified
With a modular design and an easy-to-use interface, the RFT-4200 makes high-frequency, broadband technology simple. This rackmount microwave downconverter supports both GUI add SCPI-based interfaces while delivering performance up to 40GHz. Offering a range of off-the-shelf configurations, high-performance RF has never been easier.
DS-3000 Microwave Synthesizer
Multi-octave microwave synthesizer, 0.1-20 GHz with ultra-low phase noise
White Paper: The Need for Direct RF in an Evolving Defense Environment
This white paper describes next generation direct RF to redefine what’s possible in radar and...
Direct RF technology to advance edge digital signal processing
Direct RF technology disrupts traditional acquisition techniques, delivering huge speed and...
Webinar: MOSA Virtual Summit: Bringing MOSA to C5ISR and Electronic Warfare Applications
Mercury's Rodger Hosking joins David Tremper, Director, Acquisition Integration and...
Webinar: Enabling Technologies for Advanced Electronic Warfare
Join Mercury's Bob Sgandurra, Senior Principal Product Manager, to discuss some of the latest and...