Secure, Powerful and Versatile Intel Xeon-D Compute Capability in a 3U Package
The EnsembleSeries LDS3517, a 3U OpenVPX single board computer (SBC), delivers high performance signal and mission processing capability through the combination of an Intel® Xeon® D processor with a Xilinx® UltraScale™ FPGA coprocessor, coupled with Ethernet fabrics and a mezzanine site.
This powerful SBC is available with MOTS+ extreme environmental protection technology and BuiltSECURE proven, built-in systems security engineering for deployment anywhere. For maximum interoperability and technology reuse, the LDS3517 is SOSA-aligned.
- Intel Xeon D family server-class processor and Xilinx UltraScale FPGA
- Gen3 PCIe XMC card support
- PCIe data and expansion plane for high speed I/O or module interconnect
- Dual 10 Gigabit Ethernet control plane interfaces
- Support for Linux and VxWorks operating systems
- BuiltSECURE foundation for system security engineering support
- MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- SOSA aligned and VITA 65 compliant
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.