Electronic Attack Training Solutions
Accelerating near-peer threats necessitate training radar operators against realistic airborne electronic attack systems. By leveraging advanced EW training pods that accurately emulate the adversary’s jamming and deception capabilities, pilots are prepared for success in contested electromagnetic environments.
Our radar technology incorporates advanced DRFM subsystems and a library of validated jamming and deception threats for accurate and scalable training.
- Accurate EW threat emulation with validated threat library
- Train radar operators to identify and mitigate various types of jamming threats
- Provide real-world training with high-performance RF and digital processing
- Network Control: A scalable architecture that supports multiple networked emitters and recievers
- Effectivess Feedback: Integrated sensor-fusion solution that interfaces with existing systems
- Proven Techniques: Validated EW threat library
- Wideband RF Transceivers
- Low-latency digitization and FPGA processing
- High-performance DRFM technology
Trusted Supply Chain Starting at Chip Scale
To deliver the latest commercial technology purpose-built for mission-critical aerospace and defense applications, we start at chip scale with our high-density system-in-package technology, designed and manufactured in trusted and secure DMEA-accredited facilities.
Electronic Warfare Solutions
Delivering Technology Innovation to the Spectrum
From chip scale to system scale, we make the most advanced technologies profoundly more accessible to electronic warfare test, training and tactical applications.