- Single web browser interface to manage up to 22 systems
- Out-of-band management
- Intelligent power control
- Remote media and ISO images
- Status monitoring
- Statistics for predictive analysis
- Automatic discovery
- Easy set-up and configuration
- Scriptable for automation
RES Manager Features
- Single Web Browser Interface - A single user interface can manage up to twenty-two devices. This interface eliminates the need for users to learn a different interface for each device in the system. Accessible from any browser, the GUI presents the information collected from each device and a convenient format while providing facilities to control each device. Sensor data such as temperatures, voltages, and fan speeds can be graphed using a time based line chart. This time-based display can be used for historical analysis and establish prognostics to indicate wear and tear on system components.
- Out-of-Band Management - Remotely reboot power-on or power-off a system while simultaneously monitoring system health. This is accomplished independently of the in-band processor.
- In-Band Console Access - Each of the systems under management includes a Keyboard, Video, Mouse (KVM) feature that enables access to system console resources. The KVM is provided by each motherboard’s service processor through the out-of-band (OOB) management interface allowing the Resource Manager to provide a convenient way to view console messages, access BIOS setup, select boot devices, and other required console activities. In addition, the KVM implements a virtual media device by using facilities of the client system. The user inserts whatever media is required and the client interacts directly with the KVM to load the media contents into the system under management.
- Intelligent Power Control - Manage our servers whether they are powered on or if an operating system is installed. The Resource Manager appliance can remotely reboot, power-on or shutdown a system while simultaneously monitoring the fan speed and power voltages of the hardware.
- Remote Media and ISO Images
- Status Monitoring - Consolidates the status information for all Themis servers on the network and displays it on a web-based console. Monitors and displays server operating parameters including temperatures of key components, power voltages, and fan speed.
- Statistics for Predictive Analysis - Collects data from servers and displays historical charts and trends used to identify, predict, and correct anomalies.
- Automatic Discovery - Simply connect a new server or supported third party hardware’s IPMI port to a port on the management appliance. The appliance discovers the server and includes it on the web-based console. Servers are uniquely identified and can be renamed from the management console.
- Easy Set up and Configuration
- Scriptable for Automation
Environmental ResiliencyOperating temperature range: 0°C to 50°C
Storage temperature – -10 to 80 °C
Operating shock: 3 axis, 35g, 25ms
Operating vibration: 4.76 Grms, 5Hz to 2000Hz
(SSD) Operating humidity: 8% to 95% non-condensing
Storage humidity – 5% to 95% non-condensing
MIL-STD-810G, MIL-STD-901D, and MIL-STD-167-1*
Power input – 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
Maximum power consumption – 18 Watts
Standby power consumption – 8 Watts
Heat dissipation – 52BTU/hr
Diagnostic LEDs – power, link/activity/speed (per port)
Certifications – CE Class A Safety – CE LVD
Height: 1.73 inches (43.9 mm)
Width: 17 inches (432 mm)
Depth: 13 inches (76.2 mm)
Weight: 5.2 lbs. (2.36 kg)
110/240 VAC (50/60Hz)