Bringing open hardware to the edge
Accelerate deployments with the interoperable, open standards-based CMS X08
Modern applications demand bleeding-edge silicon; users demand more processing, more bandwidth, and more capabilities. The Common Module System (CMS) X08 answers these demands through a modular, extensible, and open standards-based platform along with a standard board-to-module, module-to-rack, and rack-to-system interface.
Designed for networking, virtualization, big data, and signals intelligence workloads, Mercury's CMS X08 drives the world’s most critical applications.
CMS X08 Architecture Overview
- Accelerate development Rapidly test, prototype, and deploy IT infrastructure
- Eliminate complexity Create compute-, storage-, and network-optimized systems with common server elements
- Break vendor lock Expand supplier choice and future-proof your architecture through Open Compute Project (OCP) openEDGE
- Maximize density Shrink legacy rackmount deployments by 33% with half-width compute modules
- Crush bottlenecks Tackle spiraling data bandwidth requirements with modern protocols like 100-400 G Ethernet, PCI Express Gen 5.0, and Gen 5 NVMe
- Survive at the edge Bring data center capabilities to the field with the only OCP-based platform designed to MIL-STD-810H and MIL-STD-167-1A
Mercury Systems is an Open Compute Project Community member and is committed to bringing next-gen open standards-based processing capabilities to the edge.
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Deep Learning (DL)
- Big Data Analytics
- High Performance Computing (HPC)
- Virtual Reality (VR)
- Image Processing
- Command, Control, Computers, Communications, Cyber, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C5ISR)
- Signals Intelligence (SIGINT)
- Sensor Fusion
- Industrial Automation
Digital Twin Technology - Using Digital Twins to Speed Up Platform Upgrades and Replace Legacy ElectronicsREAD THE CASE STUDY
Navy CDS, Simultaneously and Securely Processing Classified Data at SeaREAD THE CASE STUDY
Navy CPS, Secure at Sea Removing Foreign TechnologyREAD THE CASE STUDY
Empower Your Mission-Critical Workloads
Whether on land, sea or in the air, our compact, field-proven edge servers are engineered to bring the latest commercial technology to every inhospitable corner of the globe. Server designs maximize performance, optimize efficiency and deliver high reliability to ensure mission success.