Efficient, Low-latency PCIe Switching
EnsembleSeries™ SFM6126 switch is a critical building block in forming a composable, embedded data center architecture for artificial intelligence (AI), sensor fusion and other big data processing applications. Onboard XMC I/O sites and mezzanine switching features enable direct, low-latency PCIe data distribution that target CPU, GPU, FPGA and storage devices, bypassing store-and-forward approaches in CPU memory.
Integrating the SFM6126 with other EnsembleSeries OpenVPX modules, such as Intel® Xeon® Scalable-powered multifunction modules and powerful GPU co-processors, delivers rugged, high performance embedded edge computing capability to aerospace and defense platforms operating in the most inhospitable environments.
- Full Gen3 PCIe high-bandwidth switching
- 16x ports of 10GbE control plane switching
- I/O distribution for PCIe data or expansion/sensor planes
- Transparent or non-transparent port-by-port bridging
- Dual XMC I/O sites
- VITA 46.11 system management
- VITA 66 fiber optic interface available
- MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- OpenVPX Slot Profile
- OpenVPX Module Profile
- See software/firmware/tool suites
- Designed, built, coded and supported from trusted DMEA facilities
*X varies with PCIe Generation data rates
Extreme Embedded Switch Fabric Performance
SFM6126 modules switch the control and expansion planes with an efficient PCIe architecture that delivers a performance boost to OpenVPX subsystems. Use the XMC sites for mounting mezzanines, including the EnsembleSeries IOM-400, for distribution of wideband I/O transparently and holistically to other PCIe-connected devices – including CPUs, GPUs, FPGAs and storage arrays. This ability to mirror a composable data center architecture is critical for remote deployment of the most contemporary AI and big data processing algorithms.
Gain a Competitive Edge
Deploy next generation autonomous platforms, cognitive EW systems, sensor fusion and compute-intensive EO/IR, AI and radar processing applications closer to the source of data origin. Efficiently process streaming data over a distributed heterogeneous PCIe-enabled architecture from the cloud to the edge with a seamless and common compute architecture that integrates the latest commercial capabilities for affordability and low program risk.
Anatomy of a Rugged OpenVPX Module
- Optional MOTS+ packaging for proven extreme environmental protection
- Next generation liquid and air cooling for reliable, deterministic processing
- Miniaturization for processing density
- Unrestricted OpenVPX signal channel for big data processing tasks
- Soldered down processors and components for resilience
HIGH-PERFORMANCE OPEN ARCHITECTURES
Use AI to Make Better Decisions
Turn your sea of sensor data into actionable intel quickly. Miniaturizing data center capability into a compact, OpenVPX high-performance embedded edge compute (HPEEC) architecture allows AI processing to be placed next to sensors on edge platforms