Deploy Faster Using Actual OpenVPX Hardware
The EnsembleSeries™ 6-slot OpenVPX development chassis helps you develop your application quicker with concurrent engineering and rapid prototyping. Whether rack-mounted or standing on a bench, these chassis maintain their cooling effectiveness and offer good physical access to make your application development as easy as possible.
- Low-profile design
- Aluminum construction
- Front and rear electrostatic discharge (ESD) jacks
- Route cables to front panel and rear transition area
- Access custom cabling or additional I/O configurations via 2x removable I/O panels
- Ergonomic injector/ejector design
- SYS_RESET and NVMRO OpenVPX signal switches
- Chassis ground stud located at rear of enclosure
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Proven Ease of Integration
Save Development Time and Costs
Mercury’s OpenVPX chassis, power supply and accessories can be combined with 3U and 6U boards to save subsystem testing, development and certification time and costs.