Easily Profile Applications, Perfecting Designs Before Deployment
Rapidly prototype radar, electronic warfare or image processing solutions with a development chassis designed for multiple high-performance subsystem configurations. The EnsembleSeries™ 16-slot OpenVPX development chassis supports multiple logical configurations with a simple installation of a new OpenVPX-compliant or custom backplane. Modify power and fan configurations to accommodate either high-power and cooling installations or more cost-effective installations targeting lower power and thermal requirements.
Bring algorithms and technologies to higher technology readiness levels (TRL) by using commercial air-cooled OpenVPX hardware that mirrors rugged, OpenVPX modules.
- Compact design
- Light-weight, aluminum construction
- Front and rear electrostatic discharge (ESD) jacks
- Access custom cabling or additional I/O configurations via 2x removable I/O panels
- Ergonomic injector/ejector design
- SYS_RESET and NVMRO OpenVPX signal switches
- Chassis ground stud located at rear of enclosure
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Proven Ease of Integration
Save Development Time and Costs
Combine OpenVPX chassis, power supply and accessories with 3U and 6U boards to save subsystem testing, development and certification time and costs.