Manage Your Entire OpenVPX Processing System
The EnsembleSeries™ SMA-301 is a standalone 3U OpenVPX VITA 46.11 system management and system portal module that accesses, monitors and controls subsystem management capabilities within integrated OpenVPX processing subsystems. SMA-301 contains an ARM-based system manager and a VITA 46.11 chassis manager (ChMC) to remotely manage alarms and monitor hardware and health status. All Mercury OpenVPX subsystems and building-block modules including x86 hosts, power supplies, fan modules and switches are compatible with the SMA-301 system management module.
- Whole system management, in/out-of-band
- Access to VITA 46.11 subsystem and SNMP from a single location
- Linux application environment for constructing smart monitoring tools
- Terminal server and host system portal management GUI
- Dynamic interfaces - RS232, USB, Ethernet, UART, IPMB
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.