Secure and Versatile I/O
Expand embedded streaming capabilities with the highly configurable, fast EnsembleSeries™ IOM-300 XMC I/O mezzanine. Featuring software-defined sFPDP, 10Gb/s Ethernet, Fibre Channel and PCIe gen 3 interfaces, the IOM-300 is driven primarily by an Altera® Stratix® V FPGA device. This low-latency module is also supported by a second FPGA that has its own PCIe interface to the carrier, enabling the IOM-300 to receive mission updates and upgrade its configuration in real-time.
For operation in contested environments, the IOM-300 module is available with BuiltSECURE™ proven built-in systems security engineering.
- Front panel, 12-channel fiber I/O or 8-channel copper I/O ports
- sFPDP (VITA 17.1), 10Gb/s Ethernet, Fibre Channel and PCIe Gen 3 interfaces
- Altera® Stratix® V FPGA with second FPGA programing and personalized security capability
- Open systems architecture (OSA) XMC form factor
- Air and conduction cooled
- Learn more about our environmental protections
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Secure Operations Even in Unsecure Environments
Mercury’s BuiltSECURE processing subsystems can be deployed into regions with negligible IP rights enforcement and enable Foreign Military Sales (FMS) and Direct Commercial Sales (DCS) program success.