Protect and Simplify Data Transport with a Secure and Flight-Proven Avionics Solution
Mercury’s proven and field-ready DTM II data transfer module II features a data loader and two removable, upgradable, plug-and-pull data memory modules that simplify physical transport of data between the aircraft and ground units.
The DTM II contains up to 2 TB of memory and protects critical flight data with FIPS 140-2 encryption and future advanced encryption options.
- Two removable, plug-and-pull memory modules
- Multiple interface options including Gigabit Ethernet and MIL-STD-1553B
- Up to 2 TB memory (1 TB memory/module)
- MIL-STD-810G and MIL-STD-461F ruggedization
- FIPS 140-2 Encryption and path to NSA-Type 1
- 256/512 GB memory; with options to increase to 1 TB/module
- 2 x optical Gb Ethernet
- 1 x copper Gb Ethernet
- 1 x serial console port
- 10 x discrete I/Os
- 1 x USB 3.0 per module
- Built-in FIPS 140-2 with a path to NSA Type-1
Mechanical and Environmental
- Size: 5.75" × 5.25" × 6"
- Weight: ~ < 8 lb
- Power: nominal 17 W
- Rugged: MIL-STD-810G
- EMI Resistant: MIL-STD-461
Quickly Store and Exchange Data
Built with modular and open architectures with certifiable options, our avionics data solutions seamlessly integrate into aircraft computing ecosystems to reduce program risk, cost and time.