Store and Classify Data in the Air with a Multi-Level Security NAS Solution
40 GBE, 32TB memory, NSA Type-1 encryption, and cross-domain capabilities
Mercury’s NAS network-attached storage solution delivers high-performance multi-level security (MLS) file services to Ethernet-connected avionics and vetronics applications. Our rugged and EMI-resistant NAS supports rigorous missions and ensures consistent connectivity with patented module-connector technology.
The sophisticated cross-domain solution with high-capacity storage and advanced encryption capabilities routes incoming data according to classification level and sorts it into corresponding memory modules, saving valuable operator time.
- Up to 64 TB memory in four plug-and-pull memory modules for network file storage (NFS)
- 40 GbE
- Compact, lightweight and EMI-resistant
- Patented module connector technology for uninterrupted operation, even during turbulent flight
- Cross-domain features that sort data into separate modules by classification level prior to landing
- NSA Type-1 and FIPS 140-2 encryption
- Up to 64 TB (16 TB x 4) memory; SSDs: Available from 1TB to 8TB; 100,000 mating/de-mating cycles
- Two 1000BASE-TX Gb Ethernet connections
- Two 10GBASE-T 10 Gb Ethernet connection
- Two 40 Gb Ethernet connections
- 1 GB/s read/write speeds
- Manual zeroize capabilities: via front panel switch
- External command over external communications circuit: discrete signal
- Encryption: NSA Type-1 and FIPS 140-2 level encryption options
- Size: 4.88" × 5.63" × 7.63"
- Weight: ~ 8.5 lb
- Power: nominal 40 W; max 75 W
- Rugged and field-ready
Quickly Store and Exchange Data
Built with modular and open architectures with certifiable options, our avionics data solutions seamlessly integrate into aircraft computing ecosystems to reduce program risk, cost and time.