Exploit optimized and portable scientific libraries
Signal, image and data processing applications demand the greatest performance achievable from the processor. Mercury’s scientific algorithm library (SAL) is a collection of over 800 functions that provide high-performance through use of all processor resources. MultiCore Plus® MathPack is a bundled software package that includes the latest MultiCore SAL (MC SAL), MultiCore Vector Signal Image Processing Library (MC VSIPL), SAL, VSIPL single-core libraries and “C” language implementation of SAL (CSAL).
Thank you! We have received your message and will be in touch with you shortly.
- High-performance libraries for signal, image and data processing
• Field-proven APIs reduce product lifecycle costs and time to market
• Supports heterogeneous computation resources, such as CPUs and GPUs, in a single application
• Utilizes multiple processor cores for processing-intensive applications
• Enhanced processor utilization enables high throughput and low latency
• Seamless upgrade for existing single-core SAL applications
• Open source version allows for rapid development and independent customization
- Optimized scientific libraries for CPU and GPU processors
- MultiCore SAL
- MultiCore VSIPL
- CSAL “C” source code for all SAL APIs
- SAL with select optimizations for single core
- VSIPL-Lite Plus over SAL (where optimized) or CSAL
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.
Direct RF technology to advance edge digital signal processing
Direct RF technology disrupts traditional acquisition techniques, delivering huge speed and...
Webinar: MOSA Virtual Summit: Bringing MOSA to C5ISR and Electronic Warfare Applications
Mercury's Rodger Hosking joins David Tremper, Director, Acquisition Integration and...
Ebook: What's the Big Deal About ACAP Technology?
This is not a drill: Preparing for a severe cyber storm
Designing post-quantum cryptography (PQC) is much more than just implementing an algorithm. You need...
White Paper: Processing Evolution for the Future Electronic Battlespace
Electronic battlefield complexity is a growing challenge. New, more sophisticated RF processing...
Case Study: EO/IR Airborne ISR Processing
Learn how rapid tech insertion enables real-time aircraft sensor processing in an actively deployed...
Webinar: Enhance Multi-Domain Operation with GPU-Enabled Solutions
Take advantage of GPU data processing and AI/ML capabilities at the tactical edge by managing the...
White Paper: Durability Advantages of Mercury’s Modified Off-The-Shelf (MOTS) Product Approach
Learn how Mercury builds products with varying degrees of enhanced durability to operate under...