Give mission-critical designs a head start
Save valuable concept-to-operation time and minimize schedule risks by using easily composed, ruggedized components to design and develop application-ready solutions. Pre-qualified and tested for operation in harsh environments, the 4-slot Air Flow-By™ (AFB) chassis provides a pre-integrated foundation to build a subsystem, layered with applications, that can go directly from the lab to in-field service.
With a customizable backplane populated with interconnected OpenVPX modules and a VITA 62 power slot, the 4-slot AFB chassis offers the flexibility to create multiple high-performance solutions for the most challenging and complex application problems.
One rugged foundation supports multiple sensor processing applications
- 4-slot 6U OpenVPX Air Flow-By rugged chassis
- 3x 6U OpenVPX payload slots
- 1x VITA 62 power supply (std.); 28 VDC input, max ~1500W; other options available
- Pre-integrated with rugged, EnsembleSeries™ processing modules
- Customizable backplane and I/O support multiple configurations
- Size: 4.5" W x 8.25" H x 13.5" D
- Air Flow-By uses an air management cooling approach
- PCM6222 VITA 62 power supply (std.); 28 VDC input, max ~1500W
- 2.5" rugged SSD module interfaced via 6 Gbps SATA. Choose from industrial SSDs or secure SSD solutions
OpenVPX Slot Count
- Four 1" pitch slots
- Power input connector
- Digital I/O connector (MILDTL-38999), low- and high-speed copper I/O (customized on request)
- Optional fiber optical connector for high-speed interfaces (40 GbE available, 100 GbE coming soon)
- Chassis ground stud
- Chassis may be customized to meet requirements.
Rapidly Deploy Powerful, Reliable Processing Solutions
Featuring state-of-the-art, commercially developed technologies packaged for deployment in harsh environments, OpenVPX modules offer building block flexibility and interoperability that enable the rapid fielding of mission-critical capabilities.