LDS6708 Single Board Computer

• slide

Optimal performance-per-watt processing with built-in security protections

The EnsembleSeries® LDS6708 single-board computer (SBC) delivers SWaP-constrained platforms the best-in-class physical security protections and the reliability of Intel® Xeon® E or Core i3/i5/i7 processing performance. Protected by proven Gen 4 BuiltSECURE™ system security engineering (SSE) IP that is built-in, not bolted on, the LDS6708 delivers secure processing performance that protects sensitive algorithms and data -- even if the platform is compromised. 

Built for today, ready for tomorrow

Combining our OpenVPX multiprocessing and SBC modules with a complementary portfolio of storage, I/O, networking, GPUs, and software, we create customizable, rugged embedded subsystems that securely operate at the tactical edge. By cultivating a proven portfolio of interoperable hardware and software, along with key program support services, integrated security features and environmental protections, we deliver scalable, open architecture-based end solutions capable of meeting your current and future needs.

FEATURES
  • BuiltSECURE® Embedded Framework: FPGA complex to support secure boot and application load options
  • Intel® Xeon® E or Core i3/i5/i7 processor
  • 32 GB DDR4 SDRAM with ECC
  • x8 Gen3 PCIe fabrics; 10 GB Ethernet (optional)
  • Full suite of I/O interfaces
  • MOTS+ extreme environmental protection (optional)
  • SOSA aligned and VITA 65/48/46 compliant 
  • See software/firmware/tool suites

Operate Confidently

Contested environments present additional challenges for applications operating at the edge. Robust data confidentiality/integrity hardware protections are needed to keep critical mission data secure. Our combination of highly advanced physical security features, complex data processing capability and SWaP optimization efficiently delivers secure, mission-critical insight – anywhere – even when a host system has been compromised.

Interoperable, Scalable and Refreshable

Deploy faster by building your next secure processing solution with EnsembleSeries processing modules. Our OpenVPX modules are based on open architecture standards including Sensor Open System Architecture (SOSA) for interoperability, scalability and rapid modernization. Drive affordability and performance while lowering your program risk by using an architecture that evolves at the speed of technology, follows Intel’s technology roadmap and leverages cutting-edge commercially developed hardware, software and IP.

TRUSTED MANUFACTURING 

Security Without Compromise

Minimize your risk to back doors, counterfeits and Trojans. BuiltSECURE™ products are designed and manufactured in trusted IPC-1791-certified and DMEA-accredited facilities mitigating opportunities for tampering.

DISCOVER MORE

RELATED PRODUCTS

Embedded Processing Subsystems

Embedded Processing Subsystems

Pre-integrated, SWaP-optimized, customizable OpenVPX multifunction subsystems with program support services, security

SEE MORE

HDS6705 Multiprocessing Board

HDS6705 Multiprocessing Board

6U OpenVPX Xeon-SP-based multiprocessing server blade with BuiltSECURE advanced security

SEE MORE

DISCOVER MORE

Blog: Innovating past the need for compromise for your embedded computing

What do you think of when you hear the word ‘compromise’? Possibly an agreement made between...

SEE MORE

White Paper: Enabling big data processing and AI-powered everything, everywhere

Learn how Mercury and Intel collaborate to scale and deploy composable data center capabilities...

SEE MORE

Infographic: Embedded Processing Subsystems

Mercury subsystems solve big data processing problems for platforms operating at the tactical edge....

SEE MORE

Editorial: Open architecture initiatives bolster unmanned sensors and systems

Unmanned platforms have become essential machinery on the battlefield. Discover how moving them away...

SEE MORE