Expedite Development Time
The Navigator Design Suite provides the FPGA development tools needed to complete and deploy your critical application sooner.
The Navigator® Design Suite includes a board support package (BSP) and a FPGA design kit (FDK) providing complete operational control of the hardware and easy configuration of new FPGA functions. The FDK FPGA IP blocks and the BSP control functions were designed together to easily modify them in parallel and streamline development.
- Compatible with most of Mercury's Ultrascale, Ultrascale+ and RFSoC FPGA products
Navigator Board Support Package (BSP)
- Includes C-language device libraries as well as high-level APIs
- Programming examples included to speed application development
- Full C-language source supplied with on-line documentation
- Compete control of hadware including all IP-based functions
- Signal Analyzer for data display, validation, and monitoring
Navigator FPGA Design Kit (FDK)
- Works together with Xilinx's Vivado® Design Suite
- Complete Vivado project containing the installed IP
- Optimized for block design editing in Vivado
- 100% AXI4 compatible to simplify integration of custom IP and processing libraries from various sources
- All VHDL source supplied with on-line documentation and test benches