Dual Versal AI Core FPGA Processing Board
The SCFE6931 leverages Versal™ ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform) technology from Xilinx® to create an FPGA processing board that operates up to 20× faster than former FPGA implementations. The dual AI core, fiber-optic interfaces and network-on-chip (NoC) come together to redefine how much capability can be fit in a 6U module. The SCFE6931 can process and move data faster than ever without the power, heat or space challenges older modules face.
Expedite ACAP Development
The Model 8258 brings the parallel processing power of Versal ACAP to a ready-to-run, proven and tested platform. The preconfigured system includes the chassis, with optional 100 GigE support, and the power and cooling that matches the SCFE6931 ACAP board—all in a small desktop footprint. A Navigator® FPGA design kit (FDK) and board support package (BSP) complete the platform. All code developed can easily transition to the deployed environment to keep your engineering schedule on track.
- Single-slot 6U OpenVPX form factor
- OpenVPX interface compliant with ANSI/VITA 65-2010 (R2013)
- Optical mid-board
- Up to 16 Rx/Tx mid-board fiber transceivers per Versal AI Core ACAP
- VITA 65 slot profile SLT6-PAY-4F1Q2U2T-10.2.1
- VITA 66.x capable on P3 and P6
- Two Xilinx Versal AI Core VC1902 ACAPs
- 48 GB of DDR4 SDRAM (24 GB per ACAP)