Managed Serial RapidIO and Ethernet Switching
The EnsembleSeries™ SFM5100 VXS switch module is a VITA 41-compliant switch board that provides full inter-board Serial RapidIO® and Gigabit Ethernet connections in a VXS system. The module's two-level hierarchy of seven 8-port Serial RapidIO crossbars provide simultaneous, bi-directional connectivity for up to 18 VXS payload modules at up to 1.25 GB/s per link. Additionally, the SFM5100 provides Gigabit Ethernet switching for up to 18 VXS payload slots via the onboard Broadcom® BCM56312 Level 2 managed switch; while up to two front-panel Gigabit Ethernet ports allow external Ethernet traffic to access to the backplane Ethernet links. Onboard system management capabilities enable management of an entire VXS system from a single point.
- Serial RapidIO and Gigabit Ethernet switching
- Dual-star switching hierarchy between VXS payload slots
- Enhanced bandwidth with 3.125 Gbaud serial RapidIO data rates
- Configurable as Level 2 managed switch
- Full system management from a single point
- Commercial and rugged variants avaiable
- Learn more about our environmental protections
- VITA 41 compliant
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.