Embedded Composable Data Center
HDS-6605 data center server blades are the cornerstone of a truly composable high performance embedded edge computing (HPEEC) solution. When combined with other EnsembleSeries high-performance compute modules, including the latest data center GPU co-processors, and interconnected with wideband, low-latency PCIe switch fabrics, your application leverages the power of a data center. These big data processing solutions can be tailored to your specific platform and deployed in the harshest and most SWaP constrained environments.
The Anatomy of a Rugged Server Blade
EnsembleSeries server blades use proven liquid and air cooling, rugged packaging and high-speed in-system switch fabric interconnect technologies which are open systems compliant and have a technology readiness level of nine (TRL-9). HDS-6605 blades are well-suited for systems that require the utmost in reliable processing performance. The HDS-6605 is available with 100 Gbps in-chassis fabrics and optional MOTS+ and BuiltSECURE technologies for extreme environmental protection and proven systems security engineering (SSE).
Affordable, Interoperable and Upgradable
Deploy faster by building your next HPEEC processing solution with EnsembleSeries server blades. The HDS-6605 is based on open architecture standards including Sensor Open System Architecture (SOSA) for interoperability, scalability and re-use. Drive affordability, performance and lower your program risk by using an architecture that evolves at the speed of technology, follows Intel’s technology roadmap and leverages commercial data center hardware, software and IP.
Gain a Competitive Edge
With an architecture designed for big data and AI processing performance, wider, faster channels and 192GB of shared DDR4-2933 system memory, HDS-6605 server blades create an elegant compute solution for complex on-platform C4I, big radar, sensor fusion and autonomous platform management challenges.
- Intel 1.9GHz, 22-core Xeon-SP Scalable (Cascade Lake) server-class processor
- 96GB-192GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM per blade
- 40Gb/s - 100Gb/s Ethernet high speed switch fabrics
- Gen3 PCIe co-processing and I/O expansion plane communications
- Optional BuiltSECURE systems security engineering
- Optional MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- SOSA aligned and VITA 65 compliant
- Designed, built, coded and supported from trusted DMEA facilities
- 6U OpenVPX, standard 1-inch pitch module
- Weight 2 to 3Kg depending upon configuration