AVIO-2353 I/O Interface Board

DAL-A certifiable 3U OpenVPX avionics communication interface board

• slide

DO-178C/DO-254 Certifiable I/O for Avionic Mission Computers

The EnsembleSeries AVIO-2353 with BuiltSAFE™ technology is a safety-certifiable 3U OpenVPX™ interface board featuring a rich set of I/O optimized for avionic mission computers. Driven through the VPX PCIe® bus and featuring MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, RS232/422/485 and GPIOs, the AVIO-2353 provides the standard interfaces used to communicate with avionic electronic sensors and other subsystems. Use our FlexIO technology to customize the AVIO-2353 pinout to the specific needs of your system. 

Features:

• Designed to DO-254/178C up to DAL-A certification
  • Comprehensive I/O optimized for C4ISR avionic mission computing
  • FlexIO™ technology for I/O customization
  • XMC site
  • Safety-optimized board management

highest-design-assurance-level-sm.png  builtsafe-694x438.jpg

DOWNLOAD DATASHEET

Modernization

Address Future Demands with Scalable and Safety-Certifiable Subsystems

Long-term success hinges on the ability to preempt future threats and maintain competitive advantage. Our mission-critical solutions provide aerospace and defense customers access to the latest technologies for rapid, agile and scalable safety-certifiable subsystems.

LEARN MORE

BUILTSAFE SOLUTIONS

Meet Critical Safety Certification Requirements

Our DAL-certifiable solutions help your applications meet increasing aerospace and defense safety certification requirements. Rely on Mercury’s in-house expertise in DO-178/DO-254 development to meet the highest design assurance levels.

LEARN MORE

PURPOSE-BUILT

Commercial Technology Made Application-Ready

Our purpose-built solutions accelerate access to the latest commercial technologies, configurable to meet the requirements of aerospace and defense applications. Maximize longevity and improve sustainability with products designed, built and tested to meet the most rigorous military specifications. 

DISCOVER MORE

RELATED PRODUCTS

ROCK-2 OpenVPX Subsystem

ROCK-2 OpenVPX Subsystem

DO-178C/DO-254 certifiable 3U OpenVPX modular subsystem

SEE MORE

VGP-2870 Graphics Processing Board

VGP-2870 Graphics Processing Board

DAL C-certifiable 3U OpenVPX GPGPU video I/O module

SEE MORE

MFCC-8558 Single Board Computer

MFCC-8558 Single Board Computer

Safety-certifiable XMC QorIQ T2080 mezzanine SBC

SEE MORE

DISCOVER MORE

Case Study: Boeing retrieves UAV flight data with a crash-survivable video recorder

Boeing used Mercury's crash-survivable FAERITO video recorder to gather critical data from test...

SEE MORE

Ready for take-off? Let’s set your electronics to airplane mode.

Most of us have heard an aircraft safety demonstration – a short pitch that reminds us to fasten...

SEE MORE

White Paper: Safety Certifiable Computing for Tomorrow's Avionics

Modern sensors and AI need powerful flight-ready computing, but creating safe multi-core processing...

SEE MORE

Supporting Significant Avionics Market Trends

Discover how safety-certifiable computing is evolving to meet the application requirements of next...

SEE MORE

Case Study: Mercury Helps Airbus Achieve World’s First Safety-Certifiable Fully Automatic Refueling System

Discover how Mercury helped Airbus achieve the world’s first safety-certifiable, fully automatic...

SEE MORE

Editorial: Open architecture initiatives bolster unmanned sensors and systems

Unmanned platforms have become essential machinery on the battlefield. Discover how moving them away...

SEE MORE

Webinar: Enabling Tomorrow's Avionics with Multi-Core Certifiable Computing

Intel and Mercury discuss building rugged, open, DAL-certifiable processing boards and subsystems...

SEE MORE

Intel and Mercury Talk DAL-Certifiable Computing for Future Avionics

Intel and Mercury Systems discuss their longstanding partnership and collaboration in building...

SEE MORE