Secure, multifunction processing capabilities at the edge
We're putting an end to the industry assumption that no solution can provide both advanced security and high performance without compromising one or the other. Powered by an AI-enabling Intel® Xeon® Scalable processor and protected by Gen 4 BuiltSECURE™ SSE IP, the EnsembleSeries™ HDS6705 is a highly optimized 6U OpenVPX multiprocessing module that brings secure, data center processing capability to the most SWaP-constrained, security-imperative, compute-intensive applications working at the tactical edge.
Not only does the HDS6705 deliver robust security and data center processing capability, it operates in the harshest, most space-constrained environments.
- BuiltSECURE™ Embedded Framework: FPGA complex to support secure boot and application load options
- Intel Xeon Scalable processor, 1.9 GHz, 22-core
- 96 GB DDR4 SDRAM ECC
- 40 Gb/s Ethernet high-speed switch fabrics
- Gen3 PCIe coprocessing and I/O expansion plane communications
- MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- See software/firmware/tool suites
- System Management via IPMB-A and IPMB-B link on P0 management plane
- 10/40 GB Ethernet on data plane; 10 GB Ethernet on control plane
- Full x16 or dual x8 PCIe Gen3 interfaces on P2 and P5 expansion plane
- 6U OpenVPX, 1.0" slot pitch
- SOSA aligned
- VITA 65/48/46 compliant
- VITA 48 cooling options: AC (48.1), CC (48.2), AFB (48.7), LFT (48.4)
Contested environments present additional challenges for applications operating at the edge. Robust data confidentiality/integrity hardware protections are needed to keep critical mission data secure. Our combination of highly advanced physical security features, complex data processing capability and SWaP optimization efficiently delivers secure, mission-critical insight – anywhere – even when a host system has been compromised.
Interoperable, Scalable and Refreshable
Deploy faster by building your next secure multifunction solution with EnsembleSeries high performance processing modules. Our OpenVPX modules are based on open architecture standards including Sensor Open System Architecture (SOSA) for interoperability, scalability and rapid modernization. Drive affordability and performance while lowering your program risk by using an architecture that evolves at the speed of technology, follows Intel’s technology roadmap and leverages cutting-edge commercially developed hardware, software and IP.
Security Without Compromise
Minimize your risk to back doors, counterfeits and Trojans. BuiltSECURE™ products are designed and manufactured in trusted IPC-1791-certified and DMEA-accredited facilities mitigating opportunities for tampering.