Efficient, Low-latency PCIe Switching with System Management
EnsembleSeries™ SFM6105 targets the open PCIe protocol, enabling system designers to utilize PCIe as the primary high-bandwidth, low-latency data plane or sensor ingest platform and switch these data transfers efficiently and effectively. The 6U OpenVPX SFM6105 is software configurable to support various data movement architectures across a variety of applications and backplane topologies. Advanced system management functionality provides remote monitoring, alarm management, and hardware revision and health status.
For operation anywhere, the SFM6105 is available with MOTS+ technology for extreme environmental protection.
- 24x x4 PCIe Gen3 interfaces
- Transparent or non-transparent on a port-by-port basis
- Switching for data plane or expansion/sensor plane
- Front panel serial interface
- Backwards compatibility to Gen2 or Gen1 PCIe data rate
- VITA 46.11 compliant IPMC system management
- MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- VPX-REDI and VITA 65 compliant
- OpenVPX Slot Profile
- OpenVPX Module Profile
- See software/firmware/tool suites
*X varies with PCIe Generation data rates
Process Local Data in Real-Time
Compliant with open system architectures OSAs), such as VITA 68.2 and VITA 65, our high-speed subsystem fabrics alleviate signal-channel limitations to deliver consistent, high performance bandwidth across a broad temperature range.