Balanced Blend of Processing and I/O for Efficient Data Movement
The EnsembleSeries™ HCD5220 combines Power Architecture processing with dual PMC/XMC sites and a scalable serial RapidIO® interconnect to meet the needs of a variety of applications. The HCD5220 functions as a single-board computer or as part of an embedded processing cluster providing high-end digital signal processing. The HCD5220 draws from the feature-rich MultiCore Plus® software infrastructure to create an open software development architecture for ease of portability.
- 2x dual core MPC8641D processors, up to 1.33 GHz
- Up to 2 GB DDR2 SDRAM per processor, up to 533 MHz
- 128 MB of write-protectable boot/application flash per processor
- Serial RapidIO switch fabric
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 2eSST capable via Tundra® TSi148™
- Commercial and rugged varients of air cooled configurations available. Learn more about our environmental protections
- VITA 41.2, 41.6
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.