Record and transfer mission and cockpit data with a proven avionics data transfer solution
Mercury’s rugged aircraft-proven DTS data transfer system reliably transfers critical flight, navigation, mission and cockpit data. Fielded on multiple rotary- and fixed-wing platforms, the secure and modular DTS features FIPS 140-2 encryption and optional crash-survivable memory.
Portable, color-coded memory modules simplify data exchange and identification, saving operators time and reducing cost.
- Proven solution with over 50 systems fielded
- 500 Mbps transfer speeds
- Three removable, ruggedized and color-coded memory modules
- FIPS 140-2 encryption capability
- High MTBF of over 13,000 hours
- Foolproof seal against environmental exposure
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Built-in-Test (BIT) capability
- Three independent 256 GB removable memory modules with 500 Mbps throughput
- built-in-test functions: power, initiated, continuous and maintenance
- Network File System (NFS)
- Four Gigabit Ethernet ports
- +28 Vdc DTS power input
- 1000Base-T Gigabit Ethernet ports
- FIPS 140-2 encryption
- Manual or software controlled erase/zeroization function
Mechanical and Environmental
- Rugged: MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-1472 (memory modules)
- System dimensions: 9" x 5" x 3"
- Memory module dimensions (up to 3 total): 2.5" x 1.0" x 0.69
- Weight with three modules: 6.3 Ibs
- Chassis weight: 5.8 lbs
- Power consumption: <40 W
- MTBF: >13,000 hours
Quickly Store and Exchange Data
Built with modular and open architectures with certifiable options, our avionics data solutions seamlessly integrate into aircraft computing ecosystems to reduce program risk, cost and time.
SBC3515-S 3U OpenVPX Single Board Computer with BuiltSAFE
Intel® Core™ i7 Gen 11 CPU, Iris Xe Gen12 GPU, 10GbE and DO-254 and DO-178C artifacts
FDISK-8510 3U OpenVPX Storage Module
16TB NVMe storage, 1400 MB/s write speeds, FIPS-140 encryption options, and built-in error correction algorithm
Case Study: Mercury Helps Airbus Achieve World’s First Safety-Certifiable Fully Automatic Refueling System
Discover how Mercury helped Airbus achieve the world’s first safety-certifiable, fully automatic...
Mercury Systems Presents: Mission Success
Mercury’s cutting-edge avionics and mission-critical solutions make airspace the safest space to...
Can you trust your computer? Three ways your system may already be unsafe
Did you know your computer could be untrustworthy, even before you take it out of the box? Read more...
White Paper: Building Safe and Secure Systems for Tomorrow's Autonomous Platforms
Assurance of DAL flight-safety certification and systems security engineering (SSE) is required to...
Case Study: Boeing retrieves UAV flight data with a crash-survivable video recorder
Boeing used Mercury's crash-survivable FAERITO video recorder to gather critical data from test...
Intel and Mercury Talk DAL-Certifiable Computing for Future Avionics
Intel and Mercury Systems discuss their longstanding partnership and collaboration in building...
Article: Navy SBIR/STTR Transitions Spring 2021, POC Acquisition Editorial
SBIR-to-transition successes include the Joint Avionics Reconfigurable Virtual Information System...
Webinar: Enabling Tomorrow's Avionics with Multi-Core Certifiable Computing
Intel and Mercury discuss building rugged, open, DAL-certifiable processing boards and subsystems...