Feature-rich, easily configurable RF frequency converter
No two applications are alike; which is why the RFT-4100 family of microwave upconverters is easily customizable at both the factory and mission level. The modular design approach maximizes the customization of parameters such as RF bandwidth, IF center frequency and IF bandwidth.
- RF frequency up to 40GHz and IF bandwidth up to 2GHz
- Fully customizable
- Phase coherent configurations available
Microwave Frequency Conversion Simplified
With a modular design and an easy-to-use interface, the RFT-4100 makes high-frequency, broadband technology simple. This rackmount microwave downconverter supports both GUI add SCPI-based interfaces while delivering performance up to 40GHz. Offering a range of off-the-shelf configurations, high-performance RF has never been easier.
Flexible & High-Performance RF
With the ability to leverage standard designs in the development of customized solutions, our modular design approach reduces cost and lead time while maximizing performance. Whether you need a single channel down converter or a multiple channel RF up down converter transceiver, we start with our existing library of broadband microwave modules to deliver the solution your program needs.
- Primary: 1.0—18GHz, 1.0—26.5GHz
- Optional Secondary: 18—26.5GHz, 26.5—40GHz, 18—40GHz
- RF Output Level: up to +10dBm
- Narrowband (optional): 50—160MHz in 10MHz Steps
- Wideband Center Frequencies: 1.0GHz (-4170), 1.5GHz
- Front Panel Control
- Remote Ports: RS-232 and ethernet
- Control Methods: SCPI based, browser-based GUI
- RFT-4170 Base Unit: Tuner, 0.5—18GHz, 500MHz max IBW
- RFT-4180 Base Unit: Tuner, 1.0—18GHz, 1000MHz max IBW
Options: Frequency Extensions
- FXT-42: Extends input to 26.5GHz
- FXT-40: Extends input down to 40GHz
- FXT-44: Extends input to 40GHz
Other Factory Options
- -LN: Improves phase noise
- -SWP: Fast step/sweep/search
- -M, -S: Master/slave option
- -C: Phase coherent option
- -2U: Benchtop Chassis
Reduce Risk with Automated RF Manufacturing
Utilizing the latest in automated RF manufacturing, we make production of cutting-edge technology scalable and repeatable, supporting your ramp to full-rate production while reducing risk. With 250,000 square feet of flexible manufacturing capability, we ensure delivery of high-volume high-quality product.