Facts at a Glance
- Publicly traded on NASDAQ Global Select Market under symbol "MRCY"
- 50 Minuteman Road, Andover, Massachusetts 01810
- A leading commercial provider of secure sensor and safety-critical processing subsystems. Optimized for customer and mission success, Mercury's solutions power a wide variety of critical defense and intelligence programs. Headquartered in Andover, Massachusetts, Mercury is pioneering a next-generation defense electronics business model specifically designed to meet the industry's current and emerging technology needs. We deliver innovative solutions, rapid time-to-value and service and support to our defense prime contractor customers. Our products and solutions have been deployed in more than 300 programs with over 25 different defense prime contractors. Key programs include Aegis, Patriot, Surface Electronic Warfare Improvement Program ("SEWIP"), Gorgon Stare, Predator, F-35 and Reaper.
- Andover, MA (Corporate Headquarters)
- Huntsville, AL
- Mesa, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Camarillo, CA
- Campbell, CA
- Fremont, CA
- Gainesville, FL
- Oxnard, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Duluth, GA
- West Lafayette, IN
- Hudson, NH
- West Caldwell, NJ
- Arlington, VA
- Chantilly, VA
- Toronto, Canada (International)
- Geneva, Switzerland (International)
- Reading, United Kingdom (International)
- Eybens, France (International)
- Getafe, Spain (International)
- Tokyo, Japan (International)
- Approximately 1,200 worldwide
- FY18 (ended June 30, 2018) revenues: $493M
- View Mercury's latest financial information.
- Defense and commercial electronics
- Electronic warfare and signals intelligence
- Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (C4ISR)
- Missiles and munitions
- Mission Computing & Avionics
- Commercially developed, specialized processing subsystems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications
- Pre-integrated sensor processing solutions for EW, SIGINT and EO/IR applications
- For information on Mercury's ISO and AS9100 quality certifications, please visit our Quality page.
- Competitive salary, work-life balance, comprehensive benefits package, paid vacation for full-time employees, healthcare benefits, income protection, retirement 401K savings and stock purchase plans, skills training. View benefits details.
- To learn about job openings, apply for a job or set up an application profile, visit Mercury's online career portal.
- Contact Mercury at 978.256.1300 or online.