Expand embedded streaming capabilities with the highly configurable, fast EnsembleSeries™ IOM-300 XMC I/O mezzanine. Featuring software-defined sFPDP, 10Gb/s Ethernet, Fibre Channel and PCIe gen 3 interfaces, the IOM-300 is driven primarily by an Altera® Stratix® V FPGA device. This low-latency module is also supported by a second FPGA that has its own PCIe interface to the carrier, enabling the IOM-300 to receive mission updates and upgrade its configuration in real-time.
- Front panel, 12-channel fiber I/O or 8-channel copper I/O ports
- sFPDP (VITA 17.1), 10Gb/s Ethernet, Fibre Channel and PCIe Gen 3 interfaces
- Altera® Stratix® V FPGA with second FPGA programing and personalized security capability
- Open systems architecture (OSA) XMC form factor
- Air and conduction cooled
- Learn more about our environmental protections
- See software/firmware/toolsuites
Rapidly Deploy Powerful, Reliable Processing Solutions
Featuring state-of-the-art, commercially developed technologies packaged for deployment in harsh environments, OpenVPX modules offer building block flexibility and interoperability that enable the rapid fielding of mission-critical capabilities.