Powerful Compute Capability That Can Operate Anywhere
The EnsembleSeries™ LDS6527 6U OpenVPX single board computer creates a scalable computing architecture for electronic warfare, radar, complex IMINT, sensor fusion and artificial intelligence (AI) applications by blending the computational power of an AVX2-enabled Intel® Xeon® D processor with fast InfiniBand or 40 Gb/s Ethernet data paths and the versatility of mezzanine-mounted I/O.
The powerful LDS6527 is available MOTS+ technology for extreme environmental protection.
- Intel Xeon D 12-core server-class SoC processor with AVX2
- Up to 32 GB DDR4
- Mellanox CX-3 bridged Ethernet or InfiniBand high bandwidth switch fabrics
- 1x XMC and 1x XMC/PMC mezzanine sites
- MOTS+ extreme environmental protection
- VITA 65 compliant
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.