Make Better-Informed Decisions with a 21.5" 10-bit large area display
Enhance your situational awareness with a true 10-bit grayscale display. Capable of 1.3 billion colors and 1024 gray shades, the LAD-2150 large area display (LAD) LCD module provides superior clarity and visibility, enabling operators to quickly and positively identify targets without using additional personnel or assets. Designed and built for military and commercial aircraft and vehicles, the LAD-2150 has the lowest through-life cycle cost compared to commercially sourced displays, which often require multiple engineering and panel refresh cycles to endure the operational lifespan of the platform.
See Clearly Day or Night
The LAD-2150 incorporates a separate day/night mode backlight that minimizes power. In addition to providing stunning day mode chromaticity (typical luminance of 300 fL) the LCD module is certified to MIL-STD-3009 Class B NVIS to offer operation with NVIS goggles in night mode.
- Fully redundant, glove-capable, five-point multi-touch panel
- Two 20"x8" redundant large area active matrix liquid crystal displays (LCD) with no center mullion
- Dual channel control technology
- 1.3 billion colors and 1024 gray shades (10-bit color depth/grayscale)
- Pixel Format (HxV): 2560x1024 (1280x1024 each display) RGB, vertical stripe arrangement
- Sunlight readable, day/night mode backlight (MIL-STD-3009 Class B NVIS)
- Multiple interface configurations including ARINC-818
- Proven extended reliability and dependability through better cooling, component selection, environmental protection and testing.
- Independent power and video paths that eliminate single-point-of-failure elements.
- Safety-Certifiable up to DAL A with safety-certification support.
- Active display area: 19.96" x 8.16", 21.5" diagonal
- DAL-A, DO-254, DO-178, MIL-STD-810G
- Designed for harsh military environments
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +71°C (max +85°C with proper thermal management)
Enhance Your Situational Awareness
See further, with more clarity, and make a more informed decision sooner with true 10-bit, dual-redundant, night vision-enabled and ruggedized LCD modules.