Run maps, process avionics workloads and manage video
With integrated GPS and HD/SD video processing capability, the AMP3311 is a rugged and highly versatile mission processor and data bus manager, housed in a small, passively cooled form factor. COM Express technology, proven in military aviation applications, provides a modular open systems architecture (MOSA) compliant solution that eases technology lifecycle management while allowing for on-the-fly changes to processing capability.
Numerous removable media options provide expandable storage, with full disk encryption (FDE) available. Designed to meet the demanding environments of military, air, and land vehicles, the AMP3311 is a solution outfitted for unique platform requirements, both now and in the future.
The AMP3311 can be delivered with Windows, Linux, or other Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS), and includes a software development kit (SDK) allowing development of independent customer applications. When combined with the Mission Management Suite software and an optional Harris FliteScene plugin, integrators can leverage field proven situational awareness tactical mapping, sensor and systems integration software.
The ACC9220 Cursor Controller is a remote, Dzus mounted optional accessory for the AMD3105. Learn more about this controller here.
Integrators can select to connect a Cursor Control (ACC) to complete the human machine interface (HMI) design.
Products formerly Avalex
- ARINC 429 2 in / 2 out, ARINC 825 (CAN Bus) 2 ports, Discrete 4 in / 2 out, Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps) 3 ports, MIL-STD-1553B 2 ports, RS-232 2 ports, RS-422 2 ports, USB 2.0 2 ports
- HD 2 in / 1 out, RS-170 2 out
- (Expandable), 128 GB
Removable Storage Media
- 2.5” SSD SATA, Compact Flash, SD Card, USB 3.1
- (Expandable to 32 GB), 16 GB DDR-4
- Intel i5 quad core
- Intel HD Graphics
- Embedded GPS, Video and Data I/O
- ACC9220 Dzus Mount Map Controller & Data Loader, ARK9216 Rugged Portable Keyboard and Trackpad
Storage Temperature Range
- -55˚C to +85°C
Operating Temperature Range
- -40˚C to +55˚C (+71˚C for 30 minutes)
- 28 VDC
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-461F, Designed to meet MIL-STD-704A/F, Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G, DO-160G
Proven Airborne Computing
Tackle Complex Avionics Applications
Our scalable mission computers minimize lead time and cost, mitigate program risk and ensure rapid and successful aircraft certification.