Multifunction Switching and System Management
A single EnsembleSeries™ SFM6102 networking module provides full connectivity for up to 18 payload modules in an OpenVPX chassis, with two interfaces providing inter-switch connectivity. Ethernet switching for both data plane and control planes allows system designers to avoid the need for an external control plane switch and cabling in their configurations.
System management capabilities include querying sensor values across the system, reset and powering up/down modules, setting sensor thresholds, and managing firmware updates. Remote network access to the management subsystem is provided via a front-panel (air-cooled only) or backplane 10/100BASE-T port.
The SFM6102 is fully managed, supporting the wide spectrum of Layer-2 switching protocols and functions.
- High-bandwidth standard 10GbE data plane switching with front-panel access
- Up to 20x GbE to control plane; up to 4x front panel GbE ports
- Intelligent OpenVPX system management capabilities from a single point
- Air and conduction cooled
- Learn more about our environmental protections
- VPX-REDI and VITA 46/48
- OpenVPX Slot Profiles
- Default: SLT6-SWH-16U-20F-10.4.1
- Option: SLT6-SWH-20U-19F-10.4.2
- OpenVPX Module Profiles
- Default: MOD6-SWH-16U-20F-12.4.2-4/-5
- Option: MOD6-SWH-20U-19F-12.4.1-4/-5
- See software/firmware/tool suites
Mitigate Deployment Risk with Proven Experience
We employ cutting-edge commercial technologies and unique processes borne from a wealth of in-house expertise, garnered on over 300 programs, to develop and manufacture solutions to meet your application's demanding conditions.