Powerful and Versatile Intel 2nd Gen i7 Processing
The EnsembleSeries™ LDS6521 module combines the Sandy Bridge mobile-class 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 quad-core processor, a high-performance FPGA for both fabric bridging and user-application functions, along with high-bandwidth on-board and off-board communication fabrics in a single 6U OpenVPX slot. The LDS6521 single board computer balances the computational capabilities of the 2nd Generation Intel Core i7 processor with key high-bandwidth I/O interfaces to provide a scalable commercial architecture that is well aligned with demanding image processing and data processing applications.
- 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7, quad-core processor (Snady Bridge mobile class)
- POET™enabled FPGA for Gen2 Serial RapidIO® and/or 10 GbE switch fabrics
- Integrated Gen2 PCIe switching for on/off-board coprocessing
- XMC and XMC/PMC mezzanine sites
- VPX-REDI and VITA 65/46/48 compliant
- MultiCore Plus® software infrastructure support. See other software/firmware/tool suites
Thank you! We have received your message and will be in touch with you shortly.
Maximize performance and scalability
Integrate, tailor and optimize your unique subsystem to accelerate mission-critical applications using Mercury’s highly configurable SBCs with Intel single- and multicore processors and multiple mezzanine sites.